Tuesday, April 5, 2011

On growing wings

" Do you remember the time you were 15, remember the dreams you had when you were 15...If they all came true then would you have asked them to wait?...wait till I finish school" *.... Strangely I do not remember having a dream at 15 :) I was completely insulated from the world. I do not remember asking for anything. Things still worked out. I got a lot of things without even having to ask. All the independence, the freedom, and a zillion things I would wish upon people that age.

Now ...after 30, there is a change, I can feel things like I never did before. I feel like... I can sieve wants from needs ... I can almost see my dreams seep through  dusk and  dawn alike ...Yet it somehow feels like someones holding my hand now! and asking me to wait...wait till the time is right.

I get it... the universe wants to cushion me for as long as it can . Appreciate it...But ...Let me go. Let me make my mistakes. After all  I am an adult !

* Taken from a TV show

No comments: