I might soon be eligible for a sabbatical for a few months....Though that means a lot of slogging for the next 4 months...Its an exciting idea to be given that chance to go do whatever I want with the security of a job. Am not too sure if I should take it up, pack my bags, give up my place and go somewhere ......or should I continue to get paid and spend it on honing my skills at proposal writing or use it to take up some courses in Biology and become more multi disciplinary or give the damn GMAT or try out seriously on an idea I have been toying with....As always need some direction :)
I met up with someone recently who takes a year off for every two years he works. That one year...or those lost years he travels and spends it the way he wants with no deadlines/social pressures. He seemed pretty normal and relaxed.
If one does not want a lot from life that life style should not be too hard to pull off?
I met up with someone recently who takes a year off for every two years he works. That one year...or those lost years he travels and spends it the way he wants with no deadlines/social pressures. He seemed pretty normal and relaxed.
If one does not want a lot from life that life style should not be too hard to pull off?
No comments:
Post a Comment