2010 ... Its already in the past. Hmmm Think its better left undisturbed?
For all I remember it was good as long as it lasted :) All good things need to end .
I ended 2010 by working on that resume I havent touched for the last 5 years! Somehow it felt like a good way to sum up some of my life over the last few years. Some of my wannabe minimalistic atittude rubbed on my resume too. So when I actually got to prioritising my last few years and fitting it into a single page ...The end result felt good oddly.
Felt like the last few years were actually worthwhile and I did make a difference :)
BTW I completed a year of blogging. Can that go on my resume too? :) But thanks to my blog I made and retained some good friends. Thanks All for reading patiently and being supportive. It means a lot. (Noooo I am not reaching to the tissue or copying from my Nobel Prize speech)
As for the new beginings, I tried hard to get out of the country for New Years. But with a full moon dishing some strong tides, monsoon brewing storms , a capsized ferry and the chosen island being closed for the weekend I ended staying at the next best resort-My home . But no regrets, atleast I tried..Guess when pacts start becoming a pain ...Its time to move on and pick up a new pact :)
And I already did. Watch this space and your letter boxes :)
As for the resolution , borrowing from someones wishes...I plan to live 2011 completely on my terms.
Heres wishing all you pals exactly what you need in the coming year. Nothing more and nothing less :)
Well!!! I need to preach what I practice :)
No comments:
Post a Comment