The group broke up and people got busy with new friends and dissertations to be written , Trips got hindered by geography, student budgets, job interviews and life additions . A lot of good things ( :)) were happening in both of their lives seperately. So not complaining at all...but neither one of the pals could make it to these trips. I for one managed to stay rooted with a steady job, so had the luxury to travel to a different city every new year with different sets of frds/family. I had some amazing new years in unknown destinations. However there seems to be some friction for all the fun offlate.
Last year I cancelled my flight tickets last minute for some reason. But some of my awesome friends woke me up early on New years and took me on ferry to Indonesia so that I continue the trend . God bless them :)
Now ...this year after a great 1 month break , without any leave at my disposal, and everybody else headed to expensive places, am wondering if I shd still stick to the pact ? Especially when none of the premises like company remain . Time I started getting real?
Lets see...
![]() |
| Where it all started |

1 comment:
One of the deleted posts :) year end so coundlt help thinking about it all over again
Post a Comment