I realised... I am deleting more posts than I write these days ....
Hope this post survives atleast.
A lot of small changes ahead....a new room to sleep in, a new renovated cubicle at work ,new friends and a new nationality. But what excites me more at this moment is my new itunes playlist ....blew a lot of time & money and got myself a brand new playlist too... The missing link. On a side note its been ages but how great was Kill Bill sound track.
Infact Im feeling so good tonight that I dont really need a new year. Its Odd though... with so many changes I feel settled suddenly (ha ha)
BTW Did I mention that I won like 100 bucks in a lucky draw at work too ...good to be on the right side of luck :)
1 comment:
new nationality??
also.. in blogger.. you can save drafts... sometimes its good to be able to look back at what you wrote.. although you don't want everyone else to.
Post a Comment