Monday, February 8, 2010

Ramcharan



http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/2007/04/30/8405482/index.h
I would love to do an article on a particular  friend of mine  who reminded me a lot of the guy in the article- Ram Charan . Something that my friend said recently made me go back to this article and I was right! The similarities are unmistakable . That undefined drive, perpetual motion , bizarre existence yet completely approachable.

I find Ramcharan very intriguing whenever I read about him. And for some reason I love the way this article was done.  Few years back when I first read this article, I was completely clueless on finance and consultancy but  could still identify with the guy (Ramcharan) in my own  way.This particular article might be too long to sustain most peoples interest , but I would love to make a milder article like this someday where I can travel with a person for a few days and present a slice of their life .

 I dont need the luxury of a jet setting celebrity subject. Even a recommended ordinary stranger  as an observation subject would do. The charm and fun of discovering the quirks and essence of another individual through a series of conversations is enticing enough for me. Like they say you are unique just like everyone else.

1 comment:

RupaR said...

sweet post..heartwarming..nice to knw there r ppl who still take pleasure in the simple, unpretentious joys of life such as being able to capture the uniqueness of another human being..too many ppl are focused on the opposite..which is classifying and swiftly putting ppl into boxes