I would be a hypocrite if I did not admit my own penchant for branded stuff. But LV is a whole new ball game. I have known People who dress in the drabbest attire and take the train instead and tire themselves, so that they can save to buy an original LV. Seriously? Without even going into the finances I find their bags boring and completely lacking in imagination. In the last many decades there was absolutely no change in design/pattern/fashion/utility or anything for that matter unlike other fashion houses. Its the same brown stuff rehashed without regret year after year...
I think I’m sounding a little like Michael Moore now. Completely one sided and repetitive :)
Ok will try not being "the insensitive" and see the positives... Prolly a little retail therapy doesnt hurt anybody and its prolly an easier task for people to set satisfaction gauranteed tangible goals for themselves which can eventually be attained or..... should I be a romantic and appreciate the anticiapation these women go through every year to see if this is the year where their loved one would gift them one?
Hmmm ....No! I still dont buy it :)
P.S: Guess this particular display window/strategy of caged stuff infuriated me and got me talking. Have too many dear friends who own a piece or two each so will not go on the tirade further :)

1 comment:
:D
I can see how the display had the effect.
Post a Comment