Sunday, May 20, 2012

Think of the devil

and I am back! Been a little under the weather on the blogospere. Last few months.... were spent at bringing some structure to my random life and that takes way too much time. This year has been phenomenal so far....travelled a bit and changed roles at work after all the cribbing and pining. I got what I wanted and am realizing I am not too great at it as of now ... surprise!!!!!  :)

Hopefully this is just the beginning  and I will get better in a couple of months.  Being a researcher (read engineer) things were pretty direct and came with the cushion of science. Moving to the other side ...Managing people has no formula or physics to it . As a colleague told me ...Be prepared to be surprised every single day and you will be good. As of now I am loving every inch of the suspense...who knew people can suddenly get ambitious after 30 :)

Lets see if this gets reflected in blog posts....Another (social) experiment ??!!!??....

Well I am still a Researcher at heart .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for breaking the uneasy silence.