Monday, September 6, 2010

Met me

Just wanted to jot down today as a day I am elated for no particular reason and elated to no bounds... No achievements, no celebrations but just a conversation with myself. Infact it was a conversation with an old friend after a very long time, who I figured today was born just a few hours after me , left home-India on the same day as me and on this day is at the exact same place in career as me and shared the same apprehensions as to what the next  milestone can be.As we continued the conversation, after a point it felt quite spooky - the similarities and the thought process! I tried hard not to see what I wanted to see but gave up after a point. There is another me! Was  a surreal experience like I stumbled on myself on a trail.

I think its a stupid idea in general to look back in life , but many times we have our not so bright moments . So we do look back and wonder what would have happened if we chose differently at different points in our life. Today had a moment of  flash or realization if I may call it so- Somehow it felt like irrespective of different paths chosen in life , there will be times when all those paths converge for a brief period when you are the right place at the right time and maybe beyond  this point branch out again.

And today it felt like I am experiencing that converging moment and it felt right. I took my round about way so far - crawled, spiraled, got lost, stood still and galloped at times  and  somehow managed to reach today where I am supposed to be. And it felt good to reach today and know it. Its like getting another chance to make choices all over again and feel nascent !.... looking forward to meeting someone familiar at the next point too....Hope I don't get there too early for getting lost in a labyrinth sounds more fun than taking a straight road. 



1 comment:

K said...

Just saw this blog post :)

http://1000awesomethings.com/2010/11/12/375-finding-out-someone-has-the-same-birthday-as-you/