The impulsive being that I am I have been thinking of starting a blog for 3 years now !
Here I am. Its kind of wierd that I waited so long for the perfect name and the perfect blog to start with and... at this moment I am making a blog in 3 min in a highly questionable and sleep deprived state while working.
Anyway hope I will live up to the expectations of drama , crazy imagination and still take you along on my trail of reality. I will try not to preach or romanticise anything and everything in life like some annoying bloggers do.

Here I am. Its kind of wierd that I waited so long for the perfect name and the perfect blog to start with and... at this moment I am making a blog in 3 min in a highly questionable and sleep deprived state while working.
Anyway hope I will live up to the expectations of drama , crazy imagination and still take you along on my trail of reality. I will try not to preach or romanticise anything and everything in life like some annoying bloggers do.
Ideally im all for scrap books and old torn pictures pasted in hapazard manner and would have done something to that effect here too if I was in a more sane state. Oh well what the heck so what if I do not have any decent pic at the moment.....here goes a metaphorical old tainted picture :) you can take a guess which ones me..

No comments:
Post a Comment